10-Session Program (Each Session, including Craft Time, will take about 1 hour to complete.)
For Children from K1 to P1
Based on the theme of ‘Going to the Zoo’, Children will be introduced to the following:
- Physical warm-ups to create awareness of body as well as improve simple motor and coordination skills.
- Speech exercises to create awareness of speech organs and develop better articulation.
- Characterizations of animals through movement and sounds.
- Dramatization of visiting a zoo through story-telling and action poems
- Art and Craft (map of a zoo, mask-making), improvisation, music and movement activities.
There are also Simple, Short quizzes for children to complete together with their parents.